That's Just Crazy Talk

True stories about my life with a little fabrication, sarcasm and humor. If you like reading insignicant crap that really does nothing for you but waste your time...then rock on!

Click Icon below to subscribe through a News Feeder





Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The End of the World

There are a lot of reasons I think that human existance on this planet is going to end. Besides the fact that strange occurances keep happening like the change in weather patterns, the weird gas smelling funk hovering over Manhatten (wasn't that always there?) and Donald Trump calling Rosie O'Donnell a fatty, I feel like people in general have just completely lost their minds...or maybe it's just me whose lost my mind.

Does anyone else feel like the world is off balance?? It's almost as if Earth had a bad century, said screw it and bought a bottle of Buttershots to drink right from the bottle. I mean sure...Earth has been depressed lately with all the global warming crap and is still upset from My So Called Life getting cancelled in the 90's, but you'd think she would handle it more maturely. Also, the whole Solar System took an emotional head dive when Pluto got kicked out of the club for being gay (I knew the first day I looked at Pluto...I don't know how anyone missed that). It's been a tough couple of decades to say the least.

A list of other oddities that I've come across lately:

1. Santa Claus did not come this year

2. I went outside January 6th with my hair wet and a tank top on to take out the trash and I broke a sweat.

3. People who work at the post office are cruel and unusual, but they have a really good memory.

4. My former landlord keyed into my aparment before we had moved out completely without permission and thought that was ok.

5. Most of the world watched a video of someone being HANGED

6. It really is... 1 plus 1 plus 2 plus 1...not 1 plus 2 plus 1 plus 1

7. Britney Spears made a statement that she now feels more mature

8. My nemesis Tonka went 10 minutes without writing a blog

9. New York is blaming New Jersey for the stench that floated by Manhattan and New Jersey's statement to NYC was "Whoever smelt it delt it!"

10. They think NASA may have accidentally killed life on Mars!

...I don't know how Earth is going to handle this...Mars was her sponsor.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent "Clue" reference. You made me laugh!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home






Free Hit Counters
Site Counters